August 2014-Present – U of A, School of Theatre/Film and Television // Tucson, AZ
- Technical director for assigned shows in Arizona Repertory Theatre including budgeting, construction planning, drafting and shop management.
- Teacher’s assistant for stagecraft classes and shop carpenter for Arizona Repertory Theatre.
- Teach Vectorworks drafting (advanced class.)
Assistant Technical Director
May 2015-August 2015 – Shakespeare & Company // Lenox, MA
- Construction planning and drafting from designer drawings, scheduling and purchasing when needed.
- Supervise and lead shop crew in build and load in.
Communication Adjunct Faculty
Aug. 2013-July 2014 – East Central University
- Teach general education courses in communication studies.
Facility Coordinator/House Technical Director
Jan. 2011-July 2014 – Hallie Brown Ford Fine Arts Center
- Administrate the facility office, including but not limited to budgets, contracts, purchases, staff management, marketing, rentals, event scheduling and the center’s presenting series.
- House Technical Director and Production Manager for the center’s presenting series. Electrician, lighting designer and/or audio engineer for performances as needed.
Scene Shop Assistant
Aug. 2005-May 2006; Aug. 2010-Jan. 2011 – Peshehonoff Scene Shop
May 2010-Aug. 2010 – Hallie Brown Ford Fine Arts Center
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Master of Fine Arts – Design/Technology – Technical DirectionExpected May 2017
East Central University, Ada, OK
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre May 2012
- Master of Education in Secondary Education with Academic Discipline (Theatre) Dec. 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications Aug. 2008
- Software: Vectorworks, Autocad, QLab, Lightwright, Final Cut Pro, ProTools, Adobe Audition.
- Carpentry: Rough and finish carpentry; proficient in interpreting construction drawings
- Metalwork: MIG welding; experience in TIG and stick welding.
- Other: Rigging; Fly operation; Genie (and similar AWP); Capable of working at height; Audio visual; Sound board operations, mixing, cabling; Lighting Design/Electrics.
- First Aid/CPR Certified
Edward S. Kraus – email@example.com // 520-621-1104
- Program Technical Director/Instructor – University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ
Theo Peshehonoff – firstname.lastname@example.org // 580-559-5488
- Program Technical Director/Instructor – East Central University; Ada, OK
Brad Jessop – email@example.com // 580-559-5353
- Director – Hallie Brown Ford Fine Arts Center; Ada, OK